Monday, August 17, 2009

Good Gracious... I survived !


Hi Guys and Gals! WOW we had lots of fun Saturday. I'm still recovering..lol. Today I thought I'd share one of the projects I'm doing for the Harvest of Memories event in Perry (Sept 25,26,27). It is a ceramic tile book I made using Bella papers and CTMH cardstock, Foundry tabs, and some satin ribbon. I think it turned out pretty well, and hopefully I'll have some friends at HOM to share making these with :).....there are two accordion-fold mini albums of pages on the inside and foundry tabs on the front two pages. I really like the weight that the ceramic tile adds to the album so it is freestanding and not likely to fall over if you choose to display it open or closed. Well, I'm playing with my new card kit tonight, hehehe, you know I had to get one early to play with! So I'll post what I come up with after I get some time to play. {Hugz} Angel ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...