Friday, September 30, 2011

October SOTM Blog Hop

Hi Everyone!  Welcome to the hop :)\
If you've just arrived from Dawn's blog then I'm your next stop!
If you're beginning the hop with me, then just follow the links until you make it all the way around the circle.
If you get lost --- come back here and refer to the post before this one to find your place and continue on :)


This month's stamp set is called Holiday Magic -- It's Christmas stamps -- how did that happen ?!?!
Every year it seems to creep up on me, and then quickly POUNCE!  So, I dug out all my beloved Christmas papers and made this layout in preparation for those upcoming photos :
Here's some closeups of my stamped images:

Hope you have a fabulous month and be sure to leave some *luv* for me if you wish before you travel on to your next stop on the hop - Nicole's Blog :)

14 comments:

  1. Great layout and I've always loved this paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! I love the popsicle stick for the tree trunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gals! I'm working hard on using all the papers I have hoarded for sooo long because I loved them too much to actually USE them! LOL
    Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday so I have hoarded loads of paper and stamps that are Christmas related - It feels so good to finally be brave enough to use it! Enjoy the rest of the fabulous artwork on the hop this month
    HUGZ! Angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your cute little sleigh! Great layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of these.............maybe will help me to use up some of my "hoarded" paper. I'm a nut for layers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GST Primary Selection Result has been publihsed very soon from their official website otherwise visit to our website to view GST Primary Selection Result our website available

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...