Friday, November 30, 2012

December SOTM Blog Hop

Hi everyone!  Welcome to the December Hop, whether you are coming from
Michelle's Blog or just starting the hop :)

Here is the fabulous set for this month:


And here is the first 7 months of my birthday and anniversary calendars that I am doing for gifts this year ~ its WONDERFUL that you have a great stamp in this set for each month and can easily do a whole year with just this ONE set !  The kids home from school for the holiday prevented me from finishing all 12 months to show you, but I proudly have 12 of each of the ones shown below done, so I'm so glad I've  made this much progress thus far, and hope to finish them this week and get them shipped!
*wish me luck!*



I hope all of you have a Wonderful Holiday Season!  Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to You All!

Now off you go to your next stop:
Allisa's Blog

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...