Monday, November 2, 2009

Christmas Crafts Crazy!! Gifting ideas for the Holidays



Hope you enjoy the show! Sorry I've not been the best blogger here of late; but I LOVE Christmas, and just had to get started on creating some new projects and gifts to keep ahead of my growing list of people to make gifts for this year. I love the traditional Evensong papers from CTMH, and the crisp blues of Aspen papers - so I started with those first!
(1) The 6x6 Popout album is one of my favs and I only get to keep partial credit for this great little project -- The original idea was an album done by a wonderful crafter named Tina Sutton. Thanks Tina for your inspiring energy! Kits are $15.
(2) Next you'll see the Aspen snowman display -- cute 4x4 coaster project done with CTMH products, a few die cuts and FlowerSoft. A cute gift to display year after year! Kits are $8.
(3)The Christmas display album is great for gift giving this year since it holds 24 full 4x6 pics in sturdy ring bound page protectors -- Kits includes 1/2 of a level 2 Evensong paper pack and loads of accessories.
(4)The next pic is the Memory Keeper card box.. I have created mine to stand up and store my Christmas notebook and tags for presents, etc. inside. This also makes a wonderful gift box to showcase handmade ornaments for someone special at Christmastime if you wish to leave it lying down. All of the techniques used on this projects will be discussed at the crop. If you'd like to create one of these, I will have the Memory Keeper boxes on hand, just bring your own paper pack and embellies or purchase it the day of the crop.
(5) The next picture is the CUTE binder album from CTMH -- Celebrate Christmas album. If you'd like additional pics of the inside of the projects email me and I'll send them to you - I can give you a hint though, It's amazing on the inside! I used square window charms, dewdrops, lots of ribbons and embellishments, an entire Level 1 Evensong paper pack and Lots of extra flip flaps and Top Coats - this album usually holds 10 4x6 pictures - Mine has spaces for 16 4x6, or more if they are smaller! The basic kit is $20 which includes a level 1 paper pack, everything to go on the front cover and a few of the punches used on the inside of the album. The "better" kit is $30 which includes all the basic package plus flip flaps, topcoats, more square window charms,a full sheet of chipboard shapes, ribbon sliders, ribbons, and brads to finish the projects and have some left overs to do more. The "best" package is $50 and includes all of the ingredients in the other two packages, just in larger full package quantities. You will receive a full package of Top Coats, Flip Flaps, 6 feet of ribbon, 1 white daisy mini medley pack, and 12 color coordinated brads. Cutting guide and use of stamp sets, Prisma glitter, inks, tools, etc. is FREE and available the day of the crop. This discount package is LIMITED - so if you'd like one of these please reserve your kit right away.

(6) The last project I have to show you tonight is a great octagon hatbox I picked up a while ago -- it was was begging to be decorated in Grace papers -- I love the retractible handles I pulled from my stash and the vintage look of Grace papers.. This project can be reserved as a work-on-your-own project the day of the crop and I'll have some of the embellies I used here on hand for sale or by mail -- full color detailed pics and instructions are included.


All of the projects on the slideshow will be available for croppers to make at the All Day Crop Saturday, November 7th - but if you're not able to come - you can always contact me and reserve your kit and have it shipped to you -- just email me at a_sawyer208@yahoo.com

Next week I start on Jingle --- Whoa Nelly am I havin' some fun!! I'll try to get away from my projects long enough to blog you some pics :)

Hope you didn't fall asleep after the ramble of information I had to get out tonight! But I do hope you'll leave your feedback on what you like/dislike about the slideshow of gifts, I'd love to hear from you!


{{HUGZ}} ANgel ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...