Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jingle Bell Jingle Bell Jingle Bell.... ROCKS!



Hi Everyone! A special {{HUGZ}} goes out to my 2 new followers - Laurel and Janet -- YAY!

Here's the layout the girls are doing Friday night using Jingle CTMH papers Hope you like it and I'd love to hear your comments! I am also taking orders for all the Christmas kits from my last post -- so check out the slideshow and email if you have questions! Almost finished with the Christmas cards -- busy busy busy!! Mistletoe Market is only a little over a week away! I can't wait to get that booth set up and meet everyone -- so if you're in the neighborhood of Perry GA next weekend, stop by and say hi!

More Later, Angel ^j^

1 comment:

  1. Love it, you are sooooooo talented. So proud of you. YEAH !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...