Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Miracle Kit Acrylic Album and Studio J Contest!!


STUDIO J IS LIVE !! 

YAHOOO!!  Now all of you have the opportunity to see what it is I've been so excited about for months! 


 As a special celebration, I'm making this offer to all the blog followers and anyone who you forward this information to:  I WILL BE GIVING AWAY A FREE PAPER PACK TO THE FIRST CUSTOMER 

who creates an account and PLACES A STUDIO J ORDER OF AT LEAST 5 LAYOUTS !!!! 


Are you ready to play and WIN !?!?!?


And secondly, I though I'd let you see a few pages of the acrylic  album I've created using the Miracle Kit from CTMH that all the participants at my 3 day crop May 14-16th will be playing with :) Also, I'd like to give a big hug and shout-out to Vicki W who came up with this project originally and I just kinda "tweaked it" a bit to do an acrylic album instead of her 6x6 accordion album.  LOVE YOU WIZ!!


 Enjoy!  More Miracle Kit projects to come soon -- I'm experimenting with a set of cards, a chipboard album, and the original 6x6 mini !

HUGZ!  Angel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...